View Single Post
Old 14th May 2007, 03:35 PM   #10
mothy

Jap Spec RZ-S - Manual

Hi S. Supra

I have a do luck bumper on my car now and I know what you mean with rergards the 19" rims I'm exactly the same, They are very close to the inner black plastic trim under the arches, mine arnt rubbing but they are very close. I've had some trouble with a previous garage who fitted the do luck as they were one of those big accident repair chains and they messed me and the car about something rotten. I've now sourced a place in Stoke on Trent which is near me called Body Mech (details below) I only booked it in on Friday and they are very busy so I have to wait till 4th of June which is really annoying especially with the problems over the last few months with it. I have never used them before but from the website and the cars and jobs he has undertaken before he seems to have a very good reputation on the "boy racer" circuit within Stoke as most of the guys with body kits go there and they do look very nice!
www.bodymechstoke.co.uk
Chell St, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 6AZ - 01782 205220

Hope this might help
Tim

P.s as a return favour can anyone tell me if you can directly bolt on a TRD spoiler in the same holes as a veilside one! thanks