View Single Post
Old 17th December 2004, 10:40 PM   #5
suprachargedtt

Send a message via MSN to suprachargedtt

thank you

just to update,

when i phoned them they didnt want to know until i told them i cancelled the cheque, i got sworn at and threatened and when i explained that im not paying till the problems were rectified they came to my work and collected the sup within 30min and sorted all the problems. im obveously still annoyed with them and i still had to pay full price!

Today i came home thinking things had blown over and i wont have anymore problems, then i saw my mail. They had sent me a copy of the invoice and it was written on there

" work was carried out to original manufacturer spec, as the vehicle has hybrid turbos (which they supplied and fitted previously) they will not warrenty the engine because it is not standard spec "

So now not only have i been p****d about for 7 months but now i have spent thousands on an engine rebuild which is not guarenteed! Through all the dealings ive had with them they have always said they will warrenty the engine! otherwise id be mad to pay that money with no guarentee!

I have the car booked in with them on the 29th of this month to fit the boost controller they supplied to me over a year ago and never fitted and has been twice payed for (another long story). Im really not happy about taking it back there especially now they wont guarentee the engine because god only knows what they will do to it! The saga continues....
Phone <span style=\'color:\"Red\"\'>Paul K</span> (Slowdog) <span style=\'color:\"red\"\'>07875084515</span>

suprachargedtt is offline   Reply With Quote