View Single Post
Old 16th December 2004, 10:29 AM   #9
ModellistaDesigns
Non-Approved Trader

thanks for the compliments guys. I guess a little more about me and the car. My brother purchased the car in 95 and kept it till 2000 when he reluctantly had to purchase a 4 door car for rhis occupation. Hesitant to sell, he sold it to me bone stock with not even aftermarket tint on it. I quickly went bpu and dreamt of the ultimate set up exterior / iand performance wise. Content on BPU performance i decided on acquiring some body parts. To my disdain the parts that were readily available to me were made of cheap poor fitting materials. The more known brands and exclusive kits cost as much as a single turbo kit plus fuel. So after years of talking to my friends and enthusiasts, we decided we wanted to provide the highest quality products without the high overcharge on kits. We knew it could be done and we set our sights on acquiring the best in the field and industry to help us acomplish our goals in designining the highest quality carbon fiber and fiberglass while maintaining a great reasonable price on the kits. We in house manufacturer these products to the specs we desire. So rest assured these kits are made for enthusiasts by the enthusiasts themselves. Through these years as being a supra member, i've come to know one of the best communities out there hands down, and i am very excited to meet some of the uk guys that share the same interest or passion as me.

thanks again for the compliments
ModellistaDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote