MSOC Forums

Go Back   MSOC Forums > Announcements > New to the club?
Register FAQ Community Calendar

New to the club? Tell us about yourself and your car. Even if you're an old timer why not tell us a little about yourself..............
and don't forget the pics !

Old 4th May 2018, 01:20 AM   #1
Drift_Queen1

Jap Spec RZ - Manual (TT)
Default Hi Everyone, BMW 2JZ Drift Project to join in...!

After suffering the most catastrophic possible bad luck on June 8th 2017, both mine and my brothers professional Drift cars were completely destroyed in my Tuners garage fire, which was accidental, but he had no insurance so we’re basocally left trying to paddle our own canoe up the soggy path with no help from the outside circles.

Can I add pics here direct from my phone or need a link/http??

Basocally I was offered a BMW E92 with frontal damage as an offer to try get another professional car built up for myself.
Having lost literally everything I’ve worked so hard for over the past 10 years, including my career, the carpet was pulled from under both me and my brother.

I decided to accept the offer of the E92, it was first shipped to Single Source Engineering in Wales for the cage to be fitted, and on Christmas Day was home in Ireland as the guys made a plan to try straighten the damaged leg and chassis.

The car made it to Autosport in Pandem/Rocket Bunny body kit wrapped in bronze. On standard suspension and AC Schnitzer wheels from my brothers M5.
The main reason for the car to be there was to generate publicity and support via companies as I set the personal fast to try build this car myself and be on track by the summer.
Granted, my plan worked to a certain element.

I’ve now established the 2JS GTE VVTi engine for the car, the engine work has just been completed with a full Supertech head built with valves and dual springs, although for now the standard cams are still fitted due to not being able to source aftermarket 272* ones.

The block has some custom Wössner pistons fitted alongside Eagle Performance Connecting Rods, King Bearings and ARP bolts to secure everything into place.

A big Borg Warner turbo will provide the power alongside 1000cc injectors.

I will be running the BMW conversion gearbox for the time being until budget allows me return to my sequential dream.

So my reason for joining up here is to ask a lot of questions as I step into new territory from me usual knowledge of Nissans.
I’ve some parts that I don’t need that will be selling if anyone is interested in, although I’m not sure on selling terms just yet.
And I also have parts that I will need on an ASAP basis.

So hopefully I can gain from some knowledge here and I hope I can also return some knowledge on my end to trade!

Danielle Murphy is my name, and once I can upload pics, you will see my “Rise From The Ashes” quite literally.
Nice to meet you 😀👍

I’m not sure if I can link my Facebook if you wish to see more pics while I figure out how to upload here from my phone. If you search “Danielle Murphy Drifting” on FB, you will find me and my mission! 👍
Drift_Queen1 is offline   Reply With Quote