MSOC Forums

Go Back   MSOC Forums > General Chat > General Supra Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar

General Supra Chat All other Supra related chat.

Old 5th September 2004, 10:35 PM   #1

Just wondered if anyone could give me some advice!! Im looking for Supra tt but not sure whats best man/auto preferably manual i suppose just what im used to, got a really good quote from elephant on a uk spec roughly how much would that change for a jap car... you may of seen the ad in 4sale section im selling my audi tt coz me & the mrs want to start a family next year how practical would the supra be for baby seat etc ... cant wait to sell my car so i can become a proper owner instead of a wannabe look foward to receiving your feedback

wez
Old 5th September 2004, 10:43 PM   #2
Martin F
Administrator

UK Spec - Manual
Send a message via MSN to Martin F

The manual vs auto debate is a hard ?one to settle, they both have their negatives and they both have their positives. Have you seen the article in the tech section ? Its pretty much understood that the best way to make your mind up is to try both and see which one you feel most comfortable with.

Be wary of Elephant, do a search on this forum for 'admiral' (Elephants parent company) and you will see what i mean. I'm not the only one to have a bad experience with an insurance company from the admiral group.

Not sure the Supra is the best car for a family man, but you've probably got a few years yet because i've seen the odd baby seat in a supra
Just might have problems once their legs start getting a bit longer.

UK6TT + Bits & Bobs

'Remember folks, the inside lane isn't just for Xmas'

MSOC FAQ MSOC Members Discounts MSOC Resources
Martin F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2004, 10:48 PM   #3

just found the FAQ's which has helped a lot. At least the supra has 4 seats which is better than the 2 seater roadster, thats the point im trying to get accross to my fiance we have a fiesta aswell so that will do i can enjoy my car when i get it

cheers
Old 5th September 2004, 10:59 PM   #4
Martin F
Administrator

UK Spec - Manual
Send a message via MSN to Martin F

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (drifting_is_an_artform @ Sep. 05 2004,23:48)]we have a fiesta aswell so that will do i can enjoy my car when i get it
A second car is defenitely the way to do it if you can. I have a beat up (well its not that bad) old Mondeo i use for day to day stuff. Not worth much but is reliable and gets me from A to B.

UK6TT + Bits & Bobs

'Remember folks, the inside lane isn't just for Xmas'

MSOC FAQ MSOC Members Discounts MSOC Resources
Martin F is offline   Reply With Quote