MSOC Forums

Go Back   MSOC Forums > General Chat > General Supra Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar

General Supra Chat All other Supra related chat.

Old 11th July 2004, 12:15 AM   #11
B6AVE

Send a message via MSN to B6AVE

Thanks guys that was very helpful. I think I will go with a filter panel but which one and where is the best place to get one. And does the filter panel make a slight sound difference at all, as I kinda like the induction noise.

Cheers,

Michael
toyota supra GZ TARGA TT jap Greddy titanium exhaust, envy decatted, apexi safc 2, TRD fuelcut defender, blitz induction kit, uk spec brakes and wheels, resprayed in cosmos blue, oyster leather retrim, custom ice install, personal plate B6 AVE aka BE AVE
B6AVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2004, 08:37 AM   #12
alex h
Old Timer

Probably anyone who has posted in the Traders section can help you out.

Alex H
alex h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2004, 09:43 AM   #13
chiefgroover

Single Turbo - Manual

induction noise, you'll forget about it when you hear a S.Dragger and decat! music to my and everyone around me's ears. First time you fit it you'll be up all night racing around listening to it. About a fortnight later you might put the radio on again
Old 11th July 2004, 11:01 AM   #14
B6AVE

How much does the S dragger cost and where can I get one
toyota supra GZ TARGA TT jap Greddy titanium exhaust, envy decatted, apexi safc 2, TRD fuelcut defender, blitz induction kit, uk spec brakes and wheels, resprayed in cosmos blue, oyster leather retrim, custom ice install, personal plate B6 AVE aka BE AVE
Old 11th July 2004, 11:17 AM   #15
B6AVE

Hello chief groover, what panel filter did you go for in the end. And is there a noticeable difference in the power once you changed it from the standard one.
Old 11th July 2004, 11:47 AM   #16
B6AVE

Ive just ordered the blitz panel filter. Will be the second mod to my supra, first being the head unit. Just need to get some alloy wheels soon. Then the exhaust after that.
Old 11th July 2004, 02:16 PM   #17
alex h
Old Timer

If you want to upgrade your wheels then I advise you make sure they have a large enough offset for UK or bigger brakes. Speak to Ibrar Jabber at www.pro-alloys.co.uk and he should tell you what you can fit over UK or larger brake kits. (obviously you can get the brake laters but this means you'll have the freedom to change them later and not be restricted by not having enough spoke clearance.

Alex H
alex h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2004, 08:07 PM   #18
B6AVE

Cant afford wheels just yet but Im thinking about getting oxigin 2's from topgear.com in 19inch. They offer 0% finance which is the only way I can afford wheels for a while.
Old 11th July 2004, 08:13 PM   #19
GavinL

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (B6AVE @ July 11 2004,21:07)]Cant afford wheels just yet but Im thinking about getting oxigin 2's from topgear.com in 19inch. They offer 0% finance which is the only way I can afford wheels for a while.
Ahh...19" wheels on a Supra.

That's another thread in it's own right
GavinL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2004, 08:21 PM   #20
B6AVE

LOL why is that a thread in its own right!!!
Is there something wrong with 19s on a supra.