MSOC Forums

Go Back   MSOC Forums > Technical > Engine Tuning
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Engine Tuning All technical chat regarding the 2JZ

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17th December 2004, 11:50 PM   #11
suprachargedtt

Send a message via MSN to suprachargedtt

They said they didnt have time to do it themselves and this guy, Terry, in London is sposed to be the dogs nuts and all he does is rebuild engines, i really cant remember the company name?!?

Im so p****d with this company and ive had all this expence because of them messing the exhuast up, i had a full decat and they didnt restrict it so it blew the turbos. I didnt know at the time, and as i dont know about engines, and wasnt a member of any supra sites, i beleived them when they said the turbos were old and it would have happened with time!

I payed for hybrids brand new hybrids to be fitted ( i now find out i payed nearly twice of what i should have, and they aint new like they said, they are recon hybrids) they supplied the boost controller but it was never fitted just lighted up on dash and showed boost. The hybrids were just bolted on, not setup as i was told (with smaller actuaters for the boost controller to control the boost) then because of the overboost i had 2 pistons go and the bores were badly scored resulting in the engine rebuild. When i said i wasnt happy etc and that it wasnt setup properly all they said was it was due to lack of oil changes? ( i changed it every 3000miles) and i had spark plug breakup on the pistons which caused it and nothin todo with them!

I believed them again and just wanted it sorted at this point so agreed with the engine rebuild. So what started as a simple exhaust upgrade has turnt into a knightmare! and has cost me just over 8k,

james (rant over, i just get so annoyed....)
Phone <span style=\'color:\"Red\"\'>Paul K</span> (Slowdog) <span style=\'color:\"red\"\'>07875084515</span>

suprachargedtt is offline   Reply With Quote