MSOC Forums

Go Back   MSOC Forums > General Chat > General Supra Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar

General Supra Chat All other Supra related chat.

Old 9th December 2010, 09:09 AM   #1
dandan

Jap Spec RZ - Manual (TT)
Default Big Thank You To Jason And The Gang At Livingstone

Hi all,

I just wanted to take a few minutes to publically thank Jason and his staff for their recent help and flexibility with my car insurance.

I have an agreed value policy with all mods documented and declared; as some of you know the car is a facelift six speed with my custom made single turbo kit. Over the past month or two I ended up making a few changes to car (some by choice and others not so) and Jason was able to accomodate those changes without me getting a load of grief or reams of paperwork to fill out.

Unfortunately I picked up a puncture in one of my rear tyres a few weeks ago. To keep mobile I swapped my rear wheels for a spare set which had excellent P-Zero tyres on and this meant I was in no rush to buy replacement tyres (handy this close to Xmas). The car looks a bit daft as I have black Rota GTRs up front and Gold WedsSport RS5s at the rear Anyway, I got in touch with Jason, explained the situation and now the Gold Wheels are covered on the policy as well which is great for my peace of mind. It also worked out well as the gold wheels have more offset so they sit back under the arches further and the tyres are a touch wider too so I'm enjoying a little extra traction too.

Then last week I removed my Precision 67DBB turbo as the Zircotec ceramic coating has started to flake off. Fortunately I had a brand new Borg Warner 84-75 turbo sat waiting patiently in the garage so I have now fitted it and the precision housing can be sent back to Zircotec. Once I have some time on the BW turbo I will decide which one to keep. As with the wheels, Jason was fine with the turbo change and put my mind at ease again regarding the declared mods and validity of my policy.

I am glad we have someone like Jason available as he understands what modifications mean and doesn't assume everyone behiond the wheel of a Supra is a chav or road hooligan

Anyway, after all the waffling, thanks very much Jason!

I'm not sure if I am allowed to link this in a post so "mods - please feel free to delete if I'm going against any rules and accept may apologies" but here's a link to the Supra part of their website: www.lwib.co.uk/schemes/supra

Cheers
Dan

Last edited by dandan; 15th December 2010 at 02:50 PM.
dandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2010, 06:20 PM   #2
Martin F
Administrator

UK Spec - Manual
Send a message via MSN to Martin F

It's good to hear that Livingstones are still delivering the service they promised.

UK6TT + Bits & Bobs

'Remember folks, the inside lane isn't just for Xmas'

MSOC FAQ MSOC Members Discounts MSOC Resources
Martin F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2010, 07:46 PM   #3
The Restorer
Super Moderator

UK Spec - Auto
Send a message via MSN to The Restorer Send a message via Skype™ to The Restorer

Can't fault them. I've continued recommending them to most of my friends, Supra owners or not.

Quote:
Those who speak most of progress measure it by quantity and not by quality.
- George Santayana
89 Corolla 1.3 ---> 96 306 1.9TD ---> 94 Corolla 1.3 ---> 94 UK Supra (RIP) ---> 53 E46 M3 SMG II

The Restorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2010, 12:11 AM   #4
dandan

Jap Spec RZ - Manual (TT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin F View Post
It's good to hear that Livingstones are still delivering the service they promised.
Absolutely. Excellent service indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Restorer View Post
Can't fault them. I've continued recommending them to most of my friends, Supra owners or not.
Same here. My brother is with them now and once my better half's policy runs out she'll be headed over to them as well. I'm also getting a different runaround car shortly which will be covered by them too.

I would recommend them 100%.
dandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2010, 01:24 PM   #5
V
Club Administrator

Jap Spec RZ-S - Manual

Best insurance company i've dealt with
Old 16th December 2010, 09:26 AM   #6
TopGunTT

Jap Spec RZ - Auto (TT)

I have met Jason and the crew in person and they are a great bunch.
TopGunTT is offline   Reply With Quote