MSOC Forums

Go Back   MSOC Forums > General Chat > General Supra Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar

General Supra Chat All other Supra related chat.

Old 5th July 2008, 09:03 PM   #1
Mustdriveslower

None - Don't currently own a MKIV Supra.

No the reason I didn't answer is I didn't read it!

Can I ask if there are any questions or posts you drop me a PM to read the post as I completely missed this one until now!

Well back to the post and in essence the question is "is it worth protecting your bonus" and my answer is "most of the time yes". Of course there are no hard and fast rules so I bet ya that someone will now post giving an example of how it wasn't.

First rule of insurance is there isn't any common sence with Insurance! so here we have each company having their own rules and often this is where it all gets messy and agravating.

MOST and I stress most, companies run there own rules when you swop from one company to another. For instance some give 2 fault claims before you lose your bonus from protected some reduce to zero bonus some to 2 years some give guaranteed bonus which means that they NEVER take your bonus away but every other insurer will and as they know that they load you instead. There is no justice!

Ask anyone with max bonus who has a claim if they wish they had of protected the bonus! Guess what, they will say yes!

I would guess that in the main it is worth protecting your bonus but that's easy for me as I am an old codger and my insurance is cheap compared to a lot of you on this forum. An extra 10 to 15% or so (the normal cost) is a lot of money.

Hope that answers it pretty much but please fell free to ask away any questions. I am not good at answering how to combat speed cameras or the bill though hence my log in name.

ATB

Jason

Higos Insurance Services
01935 706258

http://www.higos.com/schemes/supra/

http://www.youtube.com/user/mustdriv.../4/FGHUSmPxd_w
Mustdriveslower is offline   Reply With Quote